I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Monday, December 22, 2008

When a pilot tagged me....

At first i hate doing all this tag tog tig nih...bosan...tp lepas tu rs mcm best plak =p
here is mine.....

1) The last person to tag you is:
Nashy

2) Your 5 impressions towards him..
* funny
*ego
* notty
* my new twin
* stay for his right

3) The most memorable thing he had done for you..
No

4) If he becomes your lover, you will..
hell nooooo!

5) If he becomes your enemy, you will..
tak baik bermusuhan...kite kembar, kn? hahahaha...

6) If he becomes my lover, he needs to improve on..
xde if if...bear in your mind, he won't be mine, ok!

7) If he becomes your enemy, the reason is..
tak nampak lg yg dia nie akan jd musuh i..hope so, in future pun bkn musuh...

8) How do you think people around you feels about you..
* ego
* queen control
* too talkative
* too friendly
* complicated
* can't accept the realities

9) The character about yourself is..
a complicated girl.

10) The most ideal person you want to be is..
to have characters like him because he is better than me..

11) For person who cares or likes you, say something for them..
Thanks for loving me...thanks for taking care of me...you are too kind for me...

5 people to tag..
1) Qeen
2) Shasha
3) Sam
4) Fahmi
5) Sarah

12) Who is number 2 having relationship with?
Ahmad Zayd

13) Is number 3 a male or female?
confused! [hehehehe =p]

14) What is number 1 studying?
ICT

15) When was the last time you chat with them?
* Qeen: last two weeks
* Shasha: 2 days ago
* Sam: yesterday
* Fahmi: yesterday
* Sarah: 4 days ago

16) Is number 4 single?
yes

17) Talk something about number 2..
my housemate & my friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: