I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

No more....

Here i wanna express my feelings regarding some things regarding friendship and relationship...

At present i was trying to help a friend of mine to solve her problem with her bf...but then something happen toward us...maybe because i'm the one who gatal terima pelawaan org untuk tolong solve problem and i terlampau friendly dgn bf dia...last2 terkene kat i...hahahaha..pdn muka i.

Jadi disini, I want to seek an open apology to my friend and her bf coz i'm the one who is wrong in this part...sorry for all and sorry for too friendly with yours...i'm fault

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: