I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The continuation...

Haaa...blog yang lepas eera janji ada sambungan,kn? Maka, inilah sambungannya. Tepat jam 8.22mlm, hp berbunyi and received messages from Redbull saying that, "Congratulations! you've been chosen to go for the test drive on Monday, the 15th of December @ the Shah Alam Stadium Carpark". Mcm xpercaya je Photobucket . But, yeeeaaaayyyyyy.... !!!!! Akhirya dpt ke 2nd stage .


So, on Monday morning at 7.05am we ( & me) went off to Shah Alam for the test drive and we reached the stadium at 9.30am. Since we arrived early, there are the Redbull crews, Kenvin Low (the Chief Trainer of The Asia Advanced Driving Academy & the trainer for Redbull Rookies), the Redbull Rookies (Leona and Puteri) and 4 participants including me who came early. The other participants came around 10am above.


When the clock tick sharp at 10am, Kenvin started to give us some briefing and Leona (the Redbull Rookies 2008) showed us the demos for the test drive. The demos are zig zag and 3 pointer. In race competition, the demos are called as "Slalom Run". OMG! She's really amazing and fabulous! My heart started dug dap dug dap Photobucket when she keeps on showing the demos.


After the demos, they asked any volunteers to go for the 1st trial and the test. Surely i dun wanna be the 1st or the last either. So, I gave other participants to do 1st because i want to learn from their mistakes. Some of them are pretty good in driving and i can said that they have talents to be a racer and ada yg nk terlanggar the judges masa dorg wat 3 pointer. But some are okay. Maybe everybody felt ashamed Photobucket and nervous Photobucket. So do me. But, I sempat curi-curi tgk kertas kami semua and Redbull tulis something kat kertas kami. They wrote "TOP 50". OMG! I terkejut! Rupanya I masuk To 50! Mcm x percaya je. Dlm beribu-ribu ladies yg try tp i salah seorang dpd mereka. I rasa happy sangat-sangat PhotobucketPhotobucket and bersyukur.


After watching 10 participants who did early, I feel confidence to do the test drive. So, I be the volunteer for the next driver. For the 1st trial, when I getting inside the car, my heart all of sudden beating very fastttttt....! Damn it! That shows I was very nervous Photobucket. For the zig zag, I did well but for the 3 pointer, I was not doing well coz I can't see the cones. The cones were too short, doe! Most of the early volunteers can't do well for the 3 pointer either. Nie kn plak I yg pendek! Then I did the real test drive. I hope there will be improvements. But...I still repeat the same mistake! Aarrgghhhhh Photobucket!!! I rs mcm nak kuar terus dr kete and tendang cones tu then ganti dgn cones yg tinggi sket! Hampeh betol la cones tu! Then masa zig zag, I tersalah masuk lorong plak! Sepatutnya, I terus shj and x perlu wat lg zig zag kat cones. Tp oleh kerana I nervous Photobucket sgt, maka I did it! That's such a shitttttt okay Photobucket!


Da habis test drive, the judges kata nanti dorg call if dapat masuk. So we all blk. I sepanjang dalam kereta sebab frust x dpt buat yg terbaik and I rasa i x dpt jd the next Redbull Female Driver Search. But my try to make me calm and he gave me some advices and compliments to me. After he talked to me, i feel a lil bit relieved. Thanks, b! To make me happy and chill, he brought me to The Curve and we watched Bolt movie there. Cite tu mcm boring la plus he Photobucket in the cinema okay! Kalo Photobucket je xpe gak. Tp nie sampai snorekling daaaaaa....Aiya bf aku nie....mcm-mcm...hehehe . But thanks B for your support and also thanks to my dad for your support too. Both of you are my heros! I love u all PhotobucketPhotobucket!


Last but not least, this is my sweetest moment Photobucket Photobucket in my life and i will always remember this and
all my mistakes. At least I have some precious experience and knowledge's to learn. I hope I dpt jd the next RBFDS 2009. Oh Allah, please give me these precious chance to me... ...Amin~


Redbull Rookies car (yellow) - Waja (test drive car)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: