I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Interests

In my life, a lot of things I wish I wanna do but I know I can't achieve all of them easily. For example, I do love writing but I must improve my English writing skills first. So, for the first step, I want to study English and u guys please help me to correct me if I'm wrong in writing or speaking [if we meet].


Secondly, I love arts because for me arts are universal. Look at our surroundings; the interior designers, the trees, the buildings, artists and etc are 100% arts, right? We can't keep away arts from our lives. In a short term, arts are everything but in certain things, arts need talents. While me, I don't have the talents but I try to learn a little bit about arts.



Third, I love shopping . Hehehe. This is a must for a lady like me Photobucket. But I'm not a shopaholic type because I don't have much money to buy things. So, boys out there, no worries in handling me with shopping okay



Last but not least, I have families and but pity me because I don't have many friends. Since I entered to the university, I'm such a loser...my friends left me and some of them were backstabbing me. Help me to have many friends, please! Huhuhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: