I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

When my housemate tagged me...

1) Do you think you're hot?
Nope coz i was living in a simple lifestyle


2) Upload your favorite picture of you!

3) Why do you like that picture?
Look matured

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
I think 2 months ago.

5) The last song you listened to?
Crush by David Archuleta

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Thinking about lot of things

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
Sophia Bush...hahahaha

People i tag:
1) Naruto (just included even he didn't blogging)
2) Sarah
3) Nashy
4) Sam
5) Fahmi

8) Who is number 1?
My sweet boyfriend

9) Number 3 is having a relationship with?
Sarah

10)Say something about number 5?
A chipsmore friend

11) How about number 4?
My best boy friend/ brother

12) Who is number 2?
My girlfriend...hahahaha

13) Say something the person who tag you.
Gile Edward Cullen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: