I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary (:



Hello readers! I just wanna share with all of you that today; 4th December 2008 is our anniversary Photobucket for 1 year and 10 months Photobucket

Time moved so fast without we realized it. This is why sometimes I feel like we are still new in our relationship but actually we are almost 2 years. I can't believe it! So here, i wanna make some wishes for our relationship and I hope for the best.

1) always protect us.
2) We are tough in facing all the difficulties.
3) No more third person between us.

That's all...I hope all of you will pray for our happiness and we do the same to u too. Thank you (:

p/s: to my , HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I have something for u...just wait ok,gemokkk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: