I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Friday, December 5, 2008

So-called loner....

Hye,buddies! Fyi, today is my horrible Photobucket day.hahahaha.


Previous day, my mom asked me to come early perhaps on Thursday because she wants to take my lil brother in Bangi on Friday. But then i told her that i can't because i wanna go on Saturday. Then my mom persuade me. At last, i went back home on Wednesday.


And today (Friday), i thought my mom and my eldest brother want to bring me along to Bangi but they didn't. They left me without inviting me to follow them Photobucket.
Huahuahuahua...

4 comments:

  1. hey dear.. jgn lah sedih macam nie..
    sod lorgh tgh u mcm ni... remember, everything happens for some reasons that sometimes we could never understand..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that's y...
    kn bgus if i nie "pet daughter" of GOD...
    t i bole tau apa yg berlaku..
    hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. but dear, there is no such thing as "pet daughter" of GOD..

    GOD is for everybody.. and if you know what will happen to you, you'll just give up and never try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments (: