I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I try....

Sometimes, today feels like yesterday because time moved so fast. But sometimes the world doesn’t stand a chance for us to get what we want. But lucky I because God the Almighty help me to get back what I want. Thanks to you My Lord.



Oops....btw,what the hell I'm talking about now? Hehehehe….of course about . Yes, he is mine again! No matter what, we are still here for each other. That was is. Now, I should get out from my closet to start a new life of me and us. Forgive and forget the past are better rather than keep on grudging to him. I just realized that one of the reasons I can’t accept and love him totally is because I didn’t forgive and forget. A friend of mine named Sarah was right. Thanks to you Sarah for phsyco-ing me last night. It’s worked, dodol! Hehehehe….



One problem had settled. But anor problem hasn’t settled yet which is about my study. I have my future plans now. I want to pursue my study for this semester and then I quit my study. After quitting study, I want to work for 1 year just to have some savings for me to study at University College of Birmingham, UK. But I don’t know how to explain to my parents because I know they won’t agree with my decisions because for them whoever quitting their study because want to work wouldn’t continue their study back and vice versa. I still remember what shasha told me and give her opinion on this,''jangan eera.prove to your mom''. You are right shasha. God, please help your follower Photobucket



But whatever it is, I still love Malacca and our hommyyyy sbb umh nie cool...plus ada and shasha yg sgt open-minded and honest with friends Photobucket Thanks, korg...!

4 comments:

  1. haha.. im in your list! haha.. yeay!! berjaya jugak akhir nya..
    Good dear.. now it's time for me to think bout my probs. hahaha.. hadoi!
    you and akem if ada pape bincang elok2 ok..tcare..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...sure sarah!
    thank u so much dodol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. welcome..
    and thanks for the.."tips" semalam..
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...
    berkesan kah tips itu?
    jeng jeng jeng!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments (: