I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An Owl was in my body...

Since the day for the Redbull test, I feel so exhausted Photobucketuntil now. Plussss the bad thingy is I slept Photobucket for the whole night for 12 hours! On 13th, we reached home at 10.30pm. Then I slept Photobucketand wake up at 6.00am...then the next day on Sunday nite, I can't sleep Photobucketwell Photobucket. Only 2 hours I slept Photobucketthan I took my bath at 6.00am and rushed to Shah Alam. On the way to Shah Alam I hope I can sleep but I can't sleep, doe Photobucket! Since I can't sleep Photobucketotw to Shah Alam, I hope I can sleep Photobucketwhen we are otw back to Malacca. Lastly I fall asleep Photobucketbut my mind keep on thinking so many things! HUh! Maybe it is because I was thinking about Redbull test drive's result and the bitches matter. Then we reached Malacca at 5.30pm. At home, I online for a while...checking my email's,friendster,myspace,facebook and updating my blog. Then I slept Photobucketat 6.00pm till the next 6.00am...hahahahahahahaha...that was so terrible, rite? Krooohhh Photobucketkrooohhh Photobucketand kroohhh...PhotobucketSorry to everybody who text me but I didn't reply. I feel so tired Photobucket and my eyes can't open either! But I was wondering something...I think I can apply as a guard post job . Hahahahaha! What do u think? Photobucket





p/s: fyi, I just woke up from my sleep Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: