I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Monday, December 1, 2008

Nothing Left To Say

I miss and thinking Photobucket about my future; what I want to be and who I want to be. I’m not worry about his future because his future is already in his hands; just waiting for his steps to grab the roll during his graduation day. Honestly, I’m proud Photobucket of him. But me…??? Why I can’t make people around me proud of me especially my families? Why Eera? Why? You can do, okay! Remember your greatest achievements at MTAZ and during foundation. People proud of u, girly ! So prove to them again! But………….


I’m too dumb in one subject…what are the best ways for me to answer the Q’s and how to answer? Please, help me! I know I don’t have any chances to study law at other places except MMU…so I want to grab this opportunity. Right now, MMU gave me two options; change course or final appeal. If I choose final appeal, I’m afraid that I fail again and I don’t want to embarrass my family. But only this is my last opportunity. While if I choose to change course, I’m worry if I can’t cope with the subjects. OMG, please show me your guidance Photobucket.



Hurmm...work…it is a good idea because I can have my own savings to study abroad. Hihihihihi. [ Hell me stupid dreamer Photobucket !] But I want to work in Malacca because it is near to my hometown and near to him. Hehehehe. Sleepyyyyyyyy…… Photobucketbut I can’t sleep. Huaaaaaa. Huhuhuhuhu. Eera dah gila . Lalalalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: