I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Monday, December 1, 2008

REDBULL FEMALE DRIVER SEARCH 2009

First and foremost,I want to share with all of u about my participation for Female Driver Search 2009 where it will be held in Skudai for the roadshow.


Now...let me tell ya...On October 2008, I sent my form to
just to try my luck and i didn't put any hope on it.Thanks to my for helping me to send the form! You are the coolest! But then on November 25th, I checked my email and received an email from ; and these are the email contents, "Congratulations! You have been selected as one of our shortlisted participants in the Red Bull Female Driver Search!".So, can u imagine how HAPPYYY i am??? hehehe...So that night around 4.55am, I was directly called my to inform him about this and he congrats me.Thanks gemokkk for all your support and help to me. I Photobucket u! Hehehe..... Sooo.....for Johor participants, the roadshow will be held on:

6th December 2008 at Sutera Mall in Skudai.


All of u are invited to come for the event and support me yeah! But i have problem...i think i can't go there and my dream won't come true because it is Raya Haji Holiday...my
for sure can't accompany me because he has to go back to his hometown..while my family don't know about this. What should i do ? I wanna go there and this is the only opportunity I have. I will regret if I didn't go there! Please, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: