I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Monday, January 5, 2009

When my housemate tagged me [part 2]...

10 years ago (1999)

1. I was 12 years old.

2. Still short.

3. My weight was 20kg and height: 125cm.

5 years ago (2004)

1. Age 17.

2. I was form 4...

3. Have to take SPM late a year.

2 years ago (2007)

1. Age 20.

2. Degree's holder.

3. Big problems and phobias with my relationship.

4. I was down in my studies.

1 year ago (2008)

1. Try to 'renew' the relationship.

2. Still can't focus with my study.

3. TOTALLY LOSER.

Yesterday (4th January '09)

1. Went back to Malacca.

2. Meet my wonder pet after 2 weeks hols.

3. Shopping with my parents.

Today (5th January '09), I...

1. Can't sleep as usual.

2. Updating my blog NOW.

3. Hungry, doe!

Tomorrow, I will...

1. Sleep until evening. Hahahaha!

2. Marathon some movies with my wonder pet.

3. Shopping again.

Three snacks I enjoy:

1. Kinder Bueno

2. Ayam goreng kunyit.


Three things I can't live without:

1. My Dada & Wonder Pet.

2. Love.

3. Attention.

4. Money.

Three things I wanna buy with RM 1K:

1. More clothes!

2. Scarfs @ Ariani Gallery.

3. New handbags.

Three shows I like:

1. One Tree Hill

2. Naked Chef

3. Nip/ Tuck

4. Las Vegas

Three places I've lived in:

1. Johor.

2. Hulu Langat, Selangor.

3. KL.

And I tag:

1. Qeen

2. Nashy

3. Sarah

4. Fahmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: