I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Girl, Eera

Hye everybody!
Today is my birthday (18th January 2009)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Well, I got many wishes especially from my sweet boyfriend , my dada, my bestfriend Nurul, my aunties, my MMU friends, old friends & also from all of my Facebook friends around the world.
But the best birthday wishes which made me so happy was a birthday wishes from my boyfriend , my dada, Lucas Scott, Haley James Scott, Peyton Sawyer, K. Waldorf Bass, Shaqib Khan n Samantha Deane...
There are also some advanced wishes which from my old friend; Zul Andy (Adam's PA) and Nad Emilia.

A MILLION THANKS FOR THE WISHES!!!
EERA ALL OF YOU

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments (: