I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

2009!


Hyeeee...! Photobucket
Happy New Year 2009 to all of you

It's January 2009 now and my birthday is around the corner.This means, i'm getting older... hahahahaha Photobucket
Since i'm going 22 years old but there are some people thought I'm a secondary girl...LOL!
sooooo funny Photobucket
but it's okay for me coz i'm happy being me Photobucket
Last but not least, I hope
that this new year will bring much happiness and blessings for me and better than previous years.
Amen~



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: