I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thinking, thinking, thinking and thinking...

Last Saturday, I went to KL to attend the IACT Open Day with my boyfriend and his little sister. I am so impressed with their students artworks! It's damn cool and very very good ! I don't know what to say because it is too good . After visiting this place, I decided to study here because the course for diploma is only 2 years and a half and then students can continues degree at overseas for 1 year to 1 year and a half and I can go to RMIT, Australia, New Zealand, United States & United Kingdom. For all of u, please pray for me and this is my last chance to be the new me because I want to prove to my family that I can do! I am sure will always loving all of you if u pray for me .
THANKS A LOT, BUDDIES!

2 comments:

  1. all the best for u gal..
    wish i cold study overseas gak..
    but maybe not.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments (: