I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hello!

Hai, Buds!
I just went back from KL yesterday and it was so tiring .
G KL pagi then sampai kat PTPTN centre dlm pukul 12.30pm.
Jumpa staff PTPTN and tanya pasal loan.
Ok...
PTPTN suh bayar balik 1st year punye loan total RM 5,000 within 30 days starting the date I'm quitting MMU. If pay after 30 days, the loan will be increased with the interest.
So, I've told my dada and my dada say OK.
Weeeee~
This means that I'll further my study at IACT!
Yahooo!
Hope for the best bile dah study kat tmpt baru, AZAM BARU and dpt kwn-kwn baru.
Then sampai melaka dalam pukul 5.30ptg.
Sampai je BBP, i online jap then tido and bangun kul 12mlm.
Gile tido mati!
Hahahaha
Lepas bangun, terus g mkn kat McD plak.
Adik2 and nak mkn kat sana.
Ikut je la kn...
Ada cite pasal McD kat next post...
See Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: