I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Friday, February 27, 2009

LUCAS & PEYTON BOTH LEAVING ONE TREE HILL??? U GOTTA KIDDING ME!

Well...I am a die hard fan of One Tree Hill (OTH) tv series. Despite of this, I'm following their unofficial blog too.. Here is the latest new that I read:

*********************************************************************************

Though internet rumors claiming Chad Michael Murray (Lucas) will leave One Tree Hill at the end of this current season have been making the rounds for a little while now, with yesterday’s year 7 pick up announcement comes new prattle: Hilarie Burton (Peyton) is apparently saying peace out to Tree Hill too.

Once again, the source continues to confirm that Chad did NOT renew his contract. My source also confirmed that Hilarie Burton did not renew her contract. Both say that for personal and career reasons they have decided not to renew their contracts.

However, nobody is being killed off. For you fans that are Lucas and Peyton fans, have no fear, they do get married in the end. And in the final episode leave Tree Hill.

I am sure the network and the producers will try to deny this information as they did before. However we stand by what we report here as accurate and we trust in our source 100%. We have NEVER in 6 years of this website reported false information from the set. This website is here to PROMOTE the show and I strongly feel that starting/spreading rumors is not a form of promoting. If I was not confident in my sources information 100%, I would NOT post it.

Sources from: OneTreeHillFans.com and OneTreeHillBlog.com


********************************************************************************

If both of them aren't there anymore, I am very sad and disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: