I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm back!

HI, friends!
Sorry for no updates lately...
I was too busy these few weeks...
Last week, I went back to my hometown in Johor Bahru with my mom and my brother because our cousins were having their engagement ceremony.
After that, we went to Singapore and came back to Muar then.
And yesterday (1st Feb,) I went to Bangi with my mom and my dada to attend my lovely niece's birthday party.
Her name is Iman Nadhirah bt. Khairul Faizi.
She is 3 years old now.
Happy Birthday, my little girl!
Aunty Siti You so much!
After the party, we went swimming at the swimming pool together with all of our relatives.
It was so interesting and I love it!
Then, around 10.45pm, we went to Serdang Raya to visit my aunty's father in law who is dying.
Lastly, we went back to Muar at 1.00am and reached Muar at 2.30am.
I drove for the whole day even I was tired but I feel sooo happy today!
To my little girl, Happy Birthday again!
I You, Little Girl!


me & my little girl

3 comments:

  1. She is my everything...only 1 person know how i feel when someone get close with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CT!!!
    Happy Anny (u and your ahem2).Hrni 4th feb!~ Hehe
    Ct..Howcome i cannot write anything in your neochatbox??
    Anyways..
    Ive added a link to your blog.
    Missing ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...
    *blushing* Thanks for the wish :)
    Alert sungguh nisa nie :)
    Er?? xleh tulis?
    tu da bole.
    Ana br try after da lama xguna neoboard u.
    Hehehe...:D
    Thanks added my link!
    Missing you too :)

    -E!-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments (: