I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (:)

Hye hye hye!
Today is 4th February and it was our special day today!
What is it???
It is OUR ANNIVERSARY'S DAY!
2nd YEARS ANNIVERSARY.
I am so happy for these 2 days.
Last night, to celebrate OUR ANNIVERSARY , my boyfriend brought me to watch movie & treats my favorite food; DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER :)
nyum nyum ...I like it!
Then, he gave me an anniversary's card and we went home around 11.00pm.
I can't believe that we are now in a 2nd years relationship and I hope that our relationship would be better than before.
AMEN~

For you; Amirul Hakim:
I did notice this a long time ago. Kinda when I set my sights on you, I fell into your "gravitational pull". That was part of what I used to justify my unrequited, impossible love for you. I YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. gravitational pull ???!! what the heck 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments (: