I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Certain Things Better Left Unspoken

People: I miss u.
Eera: Thanks and bullshit.
People: Accompany me please/ Let's meet up.
Eera: Okay. Sure. I'm here.
People: Okay.
Eera: Bullshit "okay"!
People: You are not alone. You have us.
Eera: Thanks and bullshit. You are not there for me.
People: You are big and can take care of yourself. Nothing's gonna happen.
Eera: Yes, I am and I know. And you'll know what happened later.
People: Don't leave us.
Eera: What should/can I say when people always leave? Give me the reasons why I can't leave, people?

Things on my mind, nobody knows even my closest people. All words I don't said it directly but i said in my heart.

CONCLUSION:
I am me...I am used for being lonely. Don't ever say that you know me coz you don't know me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: