I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weekend Activities

Hello!
Today is Saturday.
Every Saturday I have Islamic Studies class but today was our last class.
We were a bit sad coz after this we won't meet our beloved lecturer Miss Mas Fazlina because she is a very good and kind lecturer.
We took some pictures with her as a memories.
Thank you, ustazah coz dah ajar kami yang nakal nie.
After class ended, I asked Atiq to accompany me to go to Mid Valley and Times Square.
We had our lunch at Chilli's, Mid Valley and then straight to Times Square.
The reason I went to Times Square was because I want to buy caps. So, I bought 2 caps.
Oh oh, since I've been busy with my photography assignment this week, my body feels so tiring . So, me and Atiq decided to go to a massage centre. She took foot massage while me took head, neck and body massage.
After massage for 15 minutes, I fall asleep at the centre while waiting for Atiq.
After 30 minutes of massaging, I went back to my home
and Atiq hang out with her bff.
Thank you, Atiq for the nice hang out.
Nanti kita keluar lagi, oke?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: