I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Farewell Adik & Birthday Celebration for Ayah & Mama

On 26th September 2009 was the time for my little brother to start his new life in Egypt.
So, at 6pm me and my brother planned a farewell party for our little brother and birthday party for our parents at Bangi.
After that around 8pm my family, our uncles and aunts and cousins sent my little brother to KLIA.
His beloved girlfriend came too. Seriously, I felt pity for them but what to do? My brother wants to study Medic in Egypt coz Egypt is cheaper than Malaysia and other countries. Besides that, Egypt is famous in Medical studies.
Everybody was crying coz after this we will meet him once a year.
But I hope everything is ok when he reach there.
So, he checked in at 10.30pm and he fly to Egypt at 11.45pm with MAS Airlines and arrived Egypt at 6.30am (Egypt's time) and 12.30pm (Malaysia's time).
Gonna miss you .




Jelly cake for our little brother, Mohammad Syakirin. Best of luck in your study!



Birthday jelly cake for our parents. Happy Birthday, Mama Ayah!



Majlis Doa Selamat utk Adik



Majlis Doa Selamat utk Adik



Majlis Doa Selamat utk Adik



Majlis Doa Selamat utk Adik



Your future is in you hands, Adik!



Happy Birthday, Mama & Ayah!



Good luck, Adik! We always pray for you



Our Uncles and Aunts



Our Cousins



Bye-bye, Little Brother. We gonna miss you



Our Big Families

WELCOME TO MEDICAL'S WORLD, ADIK! YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS & WE ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: