I'm 22 years old. The only daughter of Mr. Mohammad Taslim and Mrs. Rubiah Raffee. I love surfing internet, playing games and chilling at home.
RSS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Soundtracks of Life

1: Afghan - Entah
2: Rossa - Hey Ladies
3: 6ixth Sense - Khatimah Cinta
4: Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
5: Kotak - Masih Cinta
6: Jonas Brothers - Play My Music
7: Lenka - Trouble Is A Friend
8: Jojo - Too Little Too Little
9: Pink - Who Knew
10: Backstreet Boys - Yes, I Will
11: Demi Lovato - This Is Me
12: Bethany Joy Galeotti - Feel This
13: Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes
14: Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
15: Akim AF7 - Bengang
16: P.Ramlee - Maafkan Kami
17: Agnes Monica - Matahariku
18: Lifehouse - Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments (: